Good Thursday morning. Here’s what we’re watching:
• A tale of three tech companies earnings.
• CBS and Viacom are talking about getting back together.
• A shake-up in Airbnb’s C-suite
• Why Europe matters for Facebook.
• Regulators are worried that Bitcoin’s price is being manipulated.
• Jeff Immelt has gone from C.E.O. to V.C.
• And when will Congress raise the debt ceiling?
Want this in your own email inbox? Here’s the sign-up.
A tale of three tech companies earnings.
Apple reported record profit and sales, Amazon easily beat expectations, and Google-parent Alphabet posted a loss because of the new tax law.